This is the fourth recipe in the series of '50 shades of Summer'
Have you ever had a recipe is drafts for long that you had almost forgotten about it? Yes! This is that recipe for me, it's been sitting in my drafts from last year, it's probably one of the first recipes that I made.
Fruits in chocolate is one of the most easiest things you can make and this is when I realised how much fun it is to cook with chocolate. All the times when the fruit accidentally fell into the bowl of chocolate and we had to fish it out with a fork and it became a slice covered completely with chocolate. This recipe is inspired from Ciao Florentina's recipe I found on a Yummly thread.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler
- In the mean time peel the orange and separate the slices and cut the kiwi into slices.
- Remove the chocolate from heat and dip the fruit slices in the chocolate
- Take a sheet of butter paper and spread it on a trey or plate. Place the fruit slices on the butter paper and refrigerate for half an hour or until the chocolate hardens.
If you do have some chocolate left over from this, you could try out Ramya's No Bake Dark Chocolate Muesli Cookie.
- The kiwi is a lot tricker than the orange. It tends to become watery after the cooling process and could cause the chocolate to break.
Do let me know what you think, follow the blog to be updated about the upcoming posts.