We have been eating healthy at the office for a little more than 2 weeks now, it would usually be fruits so we decided to do something different this week!
I had some chickpeas left over from Chole I had made last night and decided to bring it to office. We had some beetroots grated and Roli said cottage cheese would go great with chickpeas and boy was she right!
- Soak the chickpeas overnight in some hot water. Drain the water and cook well with some salt. When done set it aside.
- Take a nonstick pan and add the grated beetroot and mint leaves to it, saute for a minute or two.
- Cut the cottage cheese into small cubes and add it to the pan.
- Then add the chickpeas and salt to taste and mix well.
- Remove from heat and garnish with some lemon juice.
Thanks to Roli and Ramya.